Durham REI November 2019 Meeting
Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm and doors will open at 6:45 pm and end by 10pm.
Next Meeting: November 14th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Location: Carruthers Creek Golf & Country Club, 650 Lake Ridge Rd South, Ajax, Ontario.
Cost: $60 per person at the door for non-members or choose a membership option.
Location Context: Located off Lake Ridge Road just south of Bayly Street East. It is the first entrance on the right once you pass Bayly. There is ample parking.
Before the meeting:
1. Please register online right here (You must register for this event to be entered to win prizes at the meeting)
2. Bring business cards and property deal sheets for the networking table.
Agenda for the Evening:
* Introductions and Durham Updates
* Keynote Speaker – Being Capital Efficient in the Tax Free Zone – Martin Hutnik and Derryn Shorsbee
Tax Reduction: Allocates assets into the tax-free zone
Risk Reduction: Produces a consistent, low volatility return that is not correlated to the market
Inter-generational Wealth Preservation: Pays your final tax bill and your children effectively inherit your estate tax free
Using one dollar twice – financing insurance assets effectively
Strip out corporate earnings into your personal hands and paying the least amount of tax
* Keynote Speaker – Leave a Legacy and Not a Burden – Leslie Quinsay will be sharing strategies for creating the framework for a meaningful and lasting estate and succession plan by going through the steps outlined in my book:
Lay the foundation – Your state of affairs today; Experts – Who should you draft for your team; Goals – Hindsight is 20/20 so let’s begin at the end; Articulate Your Wishes – Don’t let family ties turn into family feuds; Communicate Openly – Love, obligation and guilt – generational differences; Yield – Practical ways to maximizing wealth
* Wrap-up and Burning Questions
* Networking and Developing Your Power Team